Montfort l’Amaury / Paris Montparnasse
The city center of Montfort l’Amaury is at 3km from the station “Montfort l’Amaury – Méré”.
To get to the city center of Montfort l’Amaury, you can :
- walk (road D76) : about 35mn
- ride (road 76) : about 10mn
- book a bus by transport on demand (“Transport à la demande”)
- book a taxi
- carpool with “Rezo Pouce”
Bus and coach
Montigny-le-Bretonneux / Houdan
For more detailed information about the stops, timetables and rail connections, visit the website Transdev.
Montfort Collège Notre-Dame du Bel Air
La Queue-Les-Yvelines Lycée Jean Monnet
Transport on demand
I book my path online
- 20 days before until 20 minutes before the departure
- Mobile app : www.tad.idfmobilites.fr or tel. 09 70 80 96 63
- Put your departure station, your destination, the day and the timetable you would like
- The bus deck suggest you different timetables
The stops around de Montfort l’Amaury
- Railway station Montfort-Méré
- High school Jean Monnet, La Queue Lez Yvelines
- Allée des Sycomores (alley near the swimming pool and the stadium of Montfort)
The Navigo Pass is available in the Transport on demand.